• 1-hour, in person
or via telephone
• 1-hour session via
email or telephone, OR
• 1-hour session in person
1st session (1 hour) is the most important
as this is where we find out about you.
We analyze what is going on with you and
tell you why things are the way they are.
Next, we come up with a direction and strategy
to help you meet your goals.
follow up sessions are then designed to
help you achieve your goals, with your coach
guiding you and giving you feedback every
step of the way.
of the points that will be covered in the
Learning to screen men to see if they
• Why what your friends are saying can
hold you back
• Common mistakes that women make that
prevent a man from wanting a second
• How to build intense attraction when
you first meet
• Knowing what actually is considered
romantic to men
• Know the signs that he's interested
• Learn to become a woman of value,
to attract a man of high value
• Know what he's thinking when he's
out with you
• How to get more dates with more quality
men by learning to communicate your
• How to attract the perfect balance
(The Confident Man that isn't too nice,
nor is he a jerk.)
• Dating Beliefs.
• Going out and Experiencing dating,
don't just sit and wait
• Stepping out of your comfort zone,
dating people you normally wouldn't
• When you keep justifying why your
attracted to someone, why it can hurt
you in the long term
• Learning how to flirt and the Importance
• Why he got your number and hasn't
called you back
• Don't jump into a relationship until
you've actually dated each other
• Do appearances matter? Or will he
like me for who I am?
• The importance of a gentle touch on
the first date to create a little spark.
||• Should you kiss him
on a first date?
• Starting over, after a long relationship
• Why you first date shouldn't be an
• Why it's important to approach men
once in a while.
• Don't be in a relationship for the
sake of being in a relationship.
• Are you always dating victims? Don't
try to save people. You're not an angle.
• He never seems to answer my questions
directly when we go on a date. What
should we do?
• Are you afraid of dating men that
are TOO good to be true?
• Learning from your past relationships.
• Why your Mr. Perfect doesn't exist.
The importance of having flexible goal
versus an inflexible dream.
• Why YOU need to have humour!
• The importance of being feminine.
The balance of the Yin and Yang.
• Sex? Should you or shouldn't you on
a first date?
• Should you date men younger than yourself?
Dealing with age differences.
• Who's paying for what on a first date
• Learning to deal with cultural differences.
Differences in Interracial dating.
• How long should our first date be?
• Dating when you have children. The
do's and don'ts.
• Writing down what you learn from your
• Keeping your integrity and values
when dating. Why integrity will always
be the most important thing in dating.
• Why Movies are and can be your worst
guide to dating!
• Logial versus Emotional. Why doesn't
he understand what I'm trying to say?
• What's the first thing a man notices
about you? Go for the gold when it comes
to first impressions.
|• Choosing a relationship/dating
or a career. Which one should come first?
• Don't compromise on your absolute
• Will he change over time?
• Why am I so attracted to bad boys,
or people that seem to be unavailable
(married or taken men.)
• Is it okay to date several men at
once or should I just keep it simple
with one man at once?
• Teasing, what you can learn from little
children to add some spice to your dating
• Don't be nice for the sake of being
nice, eventually he has to know you
don't like him.
• Learning to say "No" when
you REALLY don't want to date someone.
• Always have someone to talk to about
dating. It's good to have some reflection.
• Don't blame yourself. You've done
the best you can, forgive the mistakes
• Please don't talk about your ex boyfriends
too early. Really it's a TURNOFF.
• Why you might be tempted to cheat
and why you justify it's okay to.
• How to start a conversation with a
• When is an appropriate time to move
from dating to an exclusive relationship.
• Will he ever want to commit to me?
• Be emotionally happy with yourself
first, and then focus on dating.
• Is it dangerous to start a work place
romance? The pro's and con's
• The worst dating disasters that women
have made. (A lighter side to dating.)
• Why it's important to make him feel
appreciated and masculine.
• Attraction versus companionship. And
how to merge both together.
• Are your friends holding you back
from an active dating life?
• Are you the type of women that is
going to attract the man of your dreams?
• Be willing to make a counter offer
to a date. Don't just let him plan things
• Should you call first or not?
• The importance of being flexible.
• Why am I attracted to these bad boys
• What to do when going out in pairs.
• What do I do about the guy who won't
seem to leave me alone! I don't want
to talk to him!
• The importance of living the life
Call us at 083-687-9343
to schedule an appointment for personal dating
coaching. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org