1. Member Eligibility and Terms. You must be 18 or over to register as a member of BangkokMatching and use the Service. This Agreement sets out the legally binding terms of your membership in the Service. It may be modified by BangkokMatching from time to time, effective when posted by BangkokMatching on the Website.
2. Term and Termination. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website and/or are a Member. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason. BangkokMatching may terminate your membership for any reason, effective on sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership or another email notice address that BangkokMatching received from you. If BangkokMatching terminates your membership in the Service because you have breached the Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees. To cancel a subscription to this Website you need to send us a written cancellation request via email or mail.
3. Member ID and Password. As part of the member registration process, you will be asked to select a Member ID (username) and password. We may refuse to accept any Member ID for any reason, including that the proposed Member ID impersonates someone else, is or may be illegal, is or may be protected by trademark or other proprietary rights law, is vulgar or otherwise offensive, or may cause confusion, as we determine in our sole discretion. You are responsible for the confidentiality and use of your Member ID and password and agree not to transfer or resell your use of or access to the Site to any third party. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure, you must promptly change your password by updating your account information after logging on to BangkokMatching, and immediately contact us. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR MEMBER ID (USERNAME) AND PASSWORD AND FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT.
4. Unauthorised Use. The Website and the Service are for the personal use of individuals only, for purposes consistent with the Website and Service. You may not use the Website or Service in connection with any commercial or group activities. Organizations, companies or businesses may not become Members and may not use the Service or the Website for any purpose.
5. Proprietary Rights in Content on BangkokMatching. BangkokMatching owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service. The Website contains copyrighted materials, trademarks, and other proprietary information of BangkokMatching and its licensors. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display or sell any Website material or information.
6. Content Posted on the Site.
a. You are solely responsible for any materials (including profiles or photos) and messages that you publish or display on this Website, or transmit to other members.
b. By posting Content to any public area of BangkokMatching you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to BangkokMatching an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide licence to use, copy, perform, display, distribute such information.
c. You understand and agree that BangkokMatching may review and remove any content that in the sole judgement of BangkokMatching violates this Agreement or which, in the sole judgement of BangkokMatching might be offensive or illegal or might violate the rights of, harm, or threaten the safety of our Members.
d. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action against anyone who releases offensive Content including removing the offending Communications from the Website and terminating the membership of such violators. You may not include in your Member profile any telephone number, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses. We reserve the right to restrict the number of emails a Member may send to other members in any 24 hour period in order to protect other members from advertising.
e. WARNING: It is possible that other Members or users (including unauthorized users, or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Service, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. BangkokMatching is not responsible for the use of any personal information that you may choose to disclose on the Service. Please carefully select the type of information that you post on the Service or release to others.
7. Copyright Policy. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Personals & Dating
8. Third Party Links We are not responsible for the content of any off-Web site pages or any other Web sites linked to or from the Site. Links appearing on the Site are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-Web site pages or other Web sites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-Web site pages or any other Web sites linked to or from the Site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and Web sites, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-Web site pages and other Web sites that you visit.
9. Submissions If you make a Submission, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control the rights to your Submission. You further represent and warrant that such Submission does not constitute or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead us as to the origin of any Submission. You agree to indemnify us for all claims arising from or in connection with any claims to any rights in any Submission.
10. Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other BangkokMatching Members. BangkokMatching reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members, arising from or related to the Website.
12. DISCLAIMERS. BangkokMatching is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website, whether caused by users of the Website, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Website or the Service.
BangkokMatching is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Website or Member of the Service.
BangkokMatching assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or Member communications.
BangkokMatching is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at the Website, including injury or damage to users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Website or in connection with the Service.
THE Website AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND BangkokMatching EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THAT THE Website OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
BangkokMatching cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Website and/or the Service.
13. Limitation on Liability. You assume full responsibility and risk for your use of the Website and the Service. Under no circumstances will BangkokMatching be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Website or the Service, any Content posted on the Website or transmitted to Members, or any interactions between users of the Website, whether online or offline. BangkokMatching and its affiliates are not liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising from your use of the Web site or the Service, even if BangkokMatching has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If you live in a state whose laws prevent you from taking full responsibility for your use of the service, our liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law. BangkokMatching's liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to BangkokMatching for the Service during the term of membership.
14. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold BangkokMatching, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Website or the Service in violation of this Agreement or arising from a breach of this Agreement or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in this Agreement.
15. Other. This Agreement, accepted on your use of the Website and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the Service, contains the entire agreement between you and BangkokMatching regarding the use of the Website and the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the Site. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Site.
Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between us. Our failure to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect our full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall our waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable arbitral award or court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole. We will amend or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and which achieves, to the extent possible, our original objectives and intent as reflected in the original provision.